The Barony of the Cleftlands welcomes one and all to the Northern Oaken Regional Arts and Sciences Faire on April 13, 2018 in Euclid, OH. The event hours are 9:30 AM for entrants and judges or 8:00 AM for event staff (including kingdom tally room, registration, food services) until 8:00 PM. Faire activities will take place primarily on the second floor of the facility, however an elevator is available for general use or for transport of larger projects and is located at the western most end of the building near the girls restroom. Please note that brewing and vintning activities are allowed on site.
We recommend that all attendees review the Faire Rules prior to arrival.
Mail in entries need to be received by March 16, 2019 for this Faire. Please send them to: the Arts and Sciences Faire Coordinator, THL Odette d’Amboise at email@example.com.
- Adult (18+) Registration: $10
- Adult (18+) Member Registration: $5
- Youth: Free
- Lunch Tavern: $5
Schedule for the Day
- Judges and Entrants check in starts at 9:30 am. Closes at 10:30 am.
- Judges and Entrants meeting 11 am
- First judging period Noon to 1pm
- Second judging period 1:10 to 2:10
- Third judging period 2:20 to 3:20
- Fourth judging period 3:30 to 4:30
All score sheets in by 5pm!
Entrant Division Criteria
To review any of the criteria for a given category, click on the divisions listed below.
- Division 1 – Performance
- Division 2 – Textiles
- Division 3 – Technology
- Division 4 – Studio
- Division 5 – Domestic
Judges and Entrants
You can sign up to be a judge or an entrant using the Middle Kingdom Arts and Sciences Pre-registration page.
- Breakfast – There will be coffee and assorted breakfast foods available for donation. If you are interested in donating a baked good or snack, please feel free to bring it (and an ingredient list) to share with others.
- Lunch – Lunch is available on site for $5 per person. Judges will be issued a voucher for a free lunch.
- Lunch will be available from 11:30-2:30.
- The menu is either a chicken & vegetable or a spinach & cheese pie with a fruit or vegetable, cookie and a drink.
- Gluten free options and other snacks will be available.